My Guide Website?
Kotor: Private Bay Cruise and Guided Sightseeing Tour
Experience the natural landscapes and history of the Bay of Kotor on a day cruise. Stop for a lunch break at Porto Montenegro and enjoy a swim in the sparkling blue water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Cruise along the UNESCO-listed Bay of Kotor
- See the man-made island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- Enjoy the view of Mamula and visit Porto Montenegro
- Visit ex-Yugoslavian submarine tunnels
DescriptionDiscover the Bay of Kotor on an 8-hour cruise. Learn about the region's history and explore the natural landscapes. Visit a former prison sail around the bay, and swim in crystalline waters. Begin your excursion in Kotor, Budva, or Tivat. From here, your first stop of the day will be Bijela, where you will get the chance to have a refreshing swim. Visit the church and museum on the island before heading to the Blue Cave. Along the way, pass the entire length of UNESCO-protected Kotor Bay, before finally reaching the open sea. At the very entrance of Boka Bay, see the former fortified prison and concentration camp, Mamula. Circulate the island by boat to observe the wild interlace of history and nature. Then sail out until you reach the Blue Cave. Take a break at Porto Montenegro for lunch and explore the picturesque town. Then, sail back to Kotor, with another swimming break at the deep waters of the bay. Change into dry clothes and visit the church at the island Our Lady of the Rock. During the return trip, enjoy views of majestic mountains, caves, beaches, and historical sites.
IncludesTransportation by boat Professional English-speaking tour guide Entrance fees to the church and museum Fresh fruit Welcoming champagne and rakija shots Pickup and drop-off from designated locations in Budva, Tivat, and Herceg Novi
- If weather conditions at the open sea are not favorable due to safety reasons visit to Blue Cave might be canceled and replaced with some other additional activity