Best Things To Do in Nikšić
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Montenegro has got plenty more to offer its visitors than just stunning scenery. The tiny Balkan country is an adrenalin junkie's dream.
Popular activities include diving, sailing, snorkelling, hiking, kayaking and white-water rafting. Many of these activities can be done as part of an organised tour, where you can spend up to a week exploring what Montenegro has to offer. For people who like more relaxed activities, the country has a fascinating history, which can be explored with the many cultural and historical tours on offer. One of Montenegro's main attractions is its stunning coastline and sandy beaches, which are providing the country with a growing tourist trade in the summer months. In the winter it's ski season in the mountainous areas.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- From Kotor: Transfer to Podgorica Airport or City
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour