United in Diversity - Western Balkans
The third tailor-made YoungEuropeanAmbassadors event was dedicated to the story of culture, creativity, and arts in the Western Balkans. YEAs dedicated their event to celebrate the culture of the Western Balkans region, talking about the opportunities that exist for talented young people, but also nurturing and celebrating cultural diversity among youth.
The first panel has erased the borders that exist in the Western Balkans and has sent a message of unity – differences connect us, culture unites us. The second panel featured some of today’s brightest stars from the fields of cinema, music, art, and international organisations that support culture.
- Nikos Parastatidis, 3P Tourism Team Leader at Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
- Anđela Đokić, Founder of Travel & Technology Centre Montenegro, and My Guide Montenegro
- Irini Palla, Founder of AlbWorld, former Erasmus+ student, Albania
- Hadžera Selimović, YEA representative from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jasmila Žbanić, Film director and a screenwriter, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sara Klimoska, Actress, ‘shooting star’ of European Film Promotion (EFP), North Macedonia
- Marko Louis, Musician, Serbia
- Mojca Krisper Figueroa, Programme Manager at the European Commission, responsible for Cultural cooperation programmes and projects for the Western Balkans region
- Anja Kafedziska, YEA representative from Serbia.
We honestly enjoyed this event stuffed with positive energy and creativity! We wish good luck to YEAs of Western Balkans, and we wish them many more successful events!