My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip2549 Reviews
The Montenegro coast offers incomparable natural beauty and a great variety of historical places. Discover a whole new culture and landscape, just a quick trip from Dubrovnik.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel chills go up and down your spine as you walk through Kotor Old Town
- Discover Montenegro's most iconic, historical, and important towns in one day
- Visit the town of Perast or take a short boat trip to Our Lady of the Rocks
- Sit back and relax in comfort as you're driven from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- See Budva, famous for its charming old city and pristine white sand beaches
DescriptionExplore Montenegro on a day trip from Dubrovnik. Enjoy free time in the picturesque towns of Kotor, Perast, and Budva, and embark on a sightseeing ferry across the Boka Kotorska Bay. Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning enjoy the sights of the Old Town and its surroundings while driving through the beautiful Župa Dubrovačka and the Konavle region. After crossing the Montenegro border, continue along the picturesque Montenegro coast. During the drive through Boka Kotorska Bay, stop at the charming town of Perast. Have the option of visiting the island of Our Lady of the Rocks. During the drive, your host will tell you all about Montenegro's most important cultural monuments, and about the country's history and legends. Upon arrival at Kotor, enjoy free time to explore on your own. The town of Kotor is famous for its nautical tradition, famous commercial fleet, and imposing city walls. After sightseeing, proceed towards Budva. Once at Budva, enjoy another sightseeing tour and free time. Budva is famous for its old city core and beautiful clean sandy beaches. It is a key tourist center of Montenegro. From Budva, return to Dubrovnik in the afternoon, taking a short ferry ride along the way.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Hotel pickup and drop-off Driver/host Experienced local tour escort Ferry on the return from Budva
- Visitors can enjoy an optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks. The cost of this is not included in the price of the tour Before starting your trip, please check if you need a negative Covid test or a vaccination card to cross the border Your pickup time may differ from the advertised start time Hotel pickup within a 20-minute drive outside Dubrovnik is only available for the small-group tour option. For the standard group tour, hotel pickup is only available for Dubrovnik hotels