Single-use Plastic Bags Ban in Montenegro - Sign the Petition!
For clean and ecological Montenegro!
#OčistiME! is an informal group of people who want Montenegro to clean up. They report on the garbage crisis in Montenegro & the citizen heroes cleaning it up. Become a part of the community by sending your photos, use their hashtag, help share and care!
#OčistiME! was initiated by a group of ladies who work on the ground of Montenegro, trying to make this country perfect for its citizens and visitors as well. Just FYI, here is the list of founders below!
- Kirsi Hyvaerinen from PRÀTTO Consulting d.o.o., as well as a Board Member of Global Ecotourism Network
- Emma Heywood from Undiscovered Montenegro,
- Hayley Wright from Black Mountain,
- Alexandra Aubertin from Zero Waste Montenegro, as well as Montenegro Eco Adventure,
- Tijana Azar from United Kids International Montenegro,
- Jelena Dabanovic from Boat Milica,
- Andjela Djokic from My Guide Montenegro.
Join this group of enthusiasts and sign the petition on this link, to ban the single-use plastics and to introduce Deposit Refund Scheme and make Montenegro justify its title of an ecological state!