Best Pubs in Montenegro
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Although Montenegro may not be well known for its pubs, or boast nightlife as impressive as other areas of Europe, there is a thriving scene if you dig a little deeper.
The coastal region of Budva leads the way with a variety of watering holes where you can quench your thirst. There is a mixture of traditional and modern establishments across the country but they share two features you can rely on; a relaxed atmosphere and the nation's favourite tipple of 'Nik', a pale ale brewed in Trebjesa.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More