My Guide Website?
Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting18 Reviews
Explore Lake Skadar and its wilderness, tucked inside a traditional wooden boat - čun. Discover Lesendro, a centuries-old fortress, enjoy the scenery and immerse yourself in fresh waters of the lake.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- Sail through a small river channel wrapped with reeds and rows of willows.
- Discover the remains of Lesendro - the centuries-old fortress.
- Watch birds fly through the sky and enjoy their unique beauty and lovely sound.
- Take a refreshing swim surrounded by the wilderness of Lake Skadar.
- Cruise inside traditional wooden boat perfect for small and hidden paths.
DescriptionLeave the old fishing village of Virpazar through a narrow little canal enclosed with willows and reeds. Head left, under the bridge, and discover the remains of the centuries-old fortress Lesendro. Observe cormorants, herons, gulls, coots, and kingfishers - among many others. Challenge your luck and look for the pelicans - these rare birds are at the official Lake Skadar National park logo. Pass near the Morača River - an International Birding Area and head for the three nearby islands. Gaze in awe as you glide through the hidden, narrow channels concealed with reeds and covered in lotus flowers and their big, floating, dark-green leaves. Guess what - this is the perfect place for you to spot some nests and baby birds! As you leave the wilderness behind, immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of Lake Skadar - just before you return to Virpazar.
IncludesSightseeing boat trip through the Lake Skadar National park Local guide Trying local wine
- Please note that this tour is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. If it is raining or there are strong winds, we may alter the boat used for the tour, reschedule your booking for another day, or provide a full refund. We will contact you promptly in the event of any changes to your booking.