My Guide Website?
Kotor - Njegusi - Lovcen Tour
Amazing view trough 25 serpentine on your ride from Kotor to Lovcen Mt. Experience famous prosciutto and cheese from Njegusi. Bring the best photos and memories from the top of National Park Lovcen.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Learn about the history of Montenegro.
- Enjoy breathtaking view of Boka Bay.
- Taste Montenegrin famous prosciutto from Njegusi.
DescriptionIf you want to enjoy beautiful nature, we will visit Lovćen National Park and a small village of Njeguši. There are 25 serpentines on the way and we will stop to take photos of the amazing Boka bay. We will take a rest at the village where you will have the opportunity to taste traditional food and drinks (smoked ham, cheese, wine, mead, etc.). After that we will go to Lovćen National Park where we will visit the tallest mausoleum where the famous ruler and poet Petar Petrović Njegoš was buried. At the top you will have a great view of the Boka bay, Montenegrin coast, Cetinje, and Lake Skadar.
IncludesPrivate transport English speaking driver Entrance to National Park Lovcen Gas,Parking Tourist tax
- We can start the tour anytime you want.