My Guide Website?
Kotor: Blue Cave and Mamula Boat Trip with Swimming Time98 Reviews
Explore the Bay of Kotor on a speedboat cruise. Visit a former submarine base, see the fortress on the island of Mamulu, stop at the Our Lady of the Rocks artificial island and swim in the Blue Cave.
- Swim in the Blue Cave and admire how the blue light reflects off the rocks
- Feel the rush of traveling at high speed to places like the submarine tunnels
- Learn about the dark history behind the fortress on the island of Mamula
- Visit a 15-th century artificial island at the Our Lady of the Rocks island
- Capture pictures of charming seaside towns like Perast, Tivat, and Herceg Novi
DescriptionTravel to the top sights in the Bay of Kotor on this speedboat cruise from Kotor. Enjoy access to a fridge onboard and listen to music as you sail across the water at thrilling speeds. Stay connected with onboard Wi-Fi. Meet your guide at the tour agency and head to the speedboat in Kotor. Admire panoramic views of charming coastal towns like Perast, Tivat, Porto Montenegro, and Herceg Novi. Stop near the entrances to the abandoned submarine tunnels, which were built by the Yugoslav Army. Continue to the island of Mamula where you will see the fortress of Mamula which was converted into a concentration camp by the Italians in World War II. Hear about the history of the island from your local skipper. Feel the wind in your hair on the way to the Blue Cave where you can enjoy swimming and diving in the azure waters. Use the snorkeling mask to explore the underwater landscapes of the cave. Sail to the Our Lady of the Rocks island, which was created by local fishermen in the 15th-century. Have the chance to purchase a ticket to enter the Our Lady of the Rocks Church which contains 68 famous paintings by Tripo Kokolja, a famous 17th-century baroque artist from Perast. Return to your starting point in Kotor at the end of your cruise.
Includes3-hour boat tour Water Wi-Fi Snorkel mask Life-saving equipment
- Tour can be cancelled due to poor weather