Serial Chef's night summer edition 2021 by Hotel Cattaro continues on Wednesday, July 28th at 9:00 pm. This event is a great opportunity to enjoy a delicious 5-course dinner, paired with five different special wines, while treated to an amazing view of Arms Square from the terrace of hotel Cattaro.
The capacity is limited, so if you're interested, you should make a reservation. Only 18 people will be able to enjoy the fantastic food and wine pairings.
The price of a five-course dinner, five different wines, and a welcome brandy will be 50€ per person.
Menu for the night:
- 1st course - Tartar from the daily catch of the sea, lemon gel, dehydrated tomatoes, octopus in mullet oil
Wine pairing: Arhonto rose
- 2nd course - Duet of sea bream in Boka marinade and fried mullet on mussel ragout
Wine pairing: Arhonto Chardonnay
- 3rd course - Tartar of veal and beef steak
Wine pairing: Arhonto Cabernet Sauvignon
- 4th course - Ragou of beef cheek and morel, lambs cops, gnocchi stuffed with young Montenegrin cheese.
Wine pairing: Arhonto Kratošija
- 5th course - Dessert – 4 fig texture
Wine pairing: Arhonto Vranac
My Guide Website?