Serial Chef's night summer edition 2021 by Hotel Cattaro continues on Friday, August 13th at 9:00 pm. This event is a great opportunity to enjoy a delicious 6-course dinner, paired with six special wines produced in the winery Despotika, while treated to an amazing view of Arms Square from the terrace of hotel Cattaro.
The capacity is limited, so if you're interested, you should make a reservation. Only 18 people will be able to enjoy the fantastic food and wine pairings.
The price of a six-course dinner and five different wines will be 50€ per person.
Menu for the night:
- 1st course - Fish tartar, Smoked octopus carpaccio, Lime gel
- 2nd course - Durmitor tartar (lamb steak, veal fillet, cheese in lambskin, corn biscuit)
- 3rd course - Sea bass baguette flavoured with seaweed oil, bitted chard
- 4th course - Lime and honey sorbet
- 5th course - Ravioli filled with veal 'Brizle' and young cheese, penny bun ragu
- 6th course - Dessert - Three chocolate ideas
Other Events from Historic Boutique Hotel Cattaro
My Guide Website?