Best Activities in Kotor
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
With its vast and varied topography, Montenegro has an exciting array of activites on offer. Whether you're after a gentle stroll, a watersport of a hike in the hills, you shan't be stumped for choice.
Eerie caves offer a cool and mysterious outing, while traditional bathhouses provide a relaxing activity that'll endulge the whole family. For those fit on their feet, why not try a hike up the Rumija Mountain? Or perhaps kayaking over glassy lakes tickles your fancy. For a cultural pleaser, taking a tour of the local cities is a great way to get to know the nation. Whatever fancy, Montenegro delivers.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- From Kotor: Transfer to Podgorica Airport or City
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise