My Guide Website?
Kotor Bay and Blue Cave Speed Boat Tour With Free Drinks39 Reviews
Get a unique experience on a boat ride with SeaSpark team and explore hidden gems of our beautiful Kotor Bay, explore Our Lady of the Rocks , submarine tunnels, swim in the Blue Cave and lot more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- See Unesco proteced heritages
- Step on the legendary Our Lady of The Rocks Island and explore
- Enter tunnel where submarines were hidden and feel like in James Bond movie
- See Mamula Island which was ex Montenegian Alcatraz
- Swim in the Blue Cave
DescriptionJoin us for an amazing 3 hours tour and explore hidden gems of Kotor Bay. Starting from Park Slobode you will enjoy amazing views from the boat of our beautiful bay. See old churches, palaces on our way to Perast which is protected by Unesco. Take some amazing photos of this legendary city. Our first stop will be on the Island Our Lady of The Rocks and you will hear story how this island was made. We will continue our trip through Verige channel and you will see luxury marina Porto Montenegro and Porto Novi. We will show you abandoned tunnels where submarines were hidden. We will pass by Mamula Island which was ex prison something like Montenegrian Alcatraz. Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water of the Blue Cave and drink cold Montenegrian beer after that.
Includes3 hours boat tour Professional skippers and guides Free Wifi Complimentary drinks - water, juice, beer Snorkeling gear Safety equipment
- In case of bad weather tour will be cancelled and you will get full refund or you can join us another day.