Best Yachting in Budva
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Montenegro's pristine waters are perfect for yachting. Compared to the Mediterranean, you will find Montenegro's coastline tranquil and untouched.
There are opportunities to explore the many uninhabited islands, undiscovered coves, and interesting historical sites, all the while admiring this country's stunning scenery.Montenegro's delightful harbours are peaceful and welcoming, Porto Montenegro is a world-class marina, where you'll find an array of designer boutiques, lively bars, and top restaurants. There is also a 64-metre pool, complete with cabanas, a roof terrace and a DJ. The marina is a great place to relax after being at sea.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kotor: Blue Cave, Our Lady of the Rocks and Mamula Boat Tour
- Montenegro: Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Monastery Day Trip
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery