Best Bars in Podgorica
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
The bar scene in Montenegro is up and coming with the regions of Podgorica and Budva providing a wealth of nightlife entertainment.
In Podgorica, dozens of bars line Niegoseva Street and are scattered around the city centre, playing dance music with a lively deals on drinks. In the summer months, the party in Budva never ends as the vast majority of people are holidaymakers. Head into the old town for a drink at a lower key establishment, or if you are more suited to an all-nighter, visit the seasonal open-air bars near the marina and along the waterfront.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kotor: Blue Cave, Our Lady of the Rocks and Mamula Boat Tour
- Montenegro: Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Monastery Day Trip
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery