My Guide Website?
Private Krka Waterfalls & Town of Šibenik - from Split
Spend the day wandering amid the emerald lakes and crashing waterfalls!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Scenic drive along the beautiful Croatian coastline
- Visit old town of Šibenik and renaissance cathedral
- Explore Krka National Park
DescriptionEnjoy a drive along the coastline passing by Split, Solin, Kastela, Trogir and Primosten to Sibenik. A short stop will be made in the old town of Sibenik with a visit to the most beautiful renaissance Cathedral on the Adriatic Coast. Šibenik is famous for its cultural and historical sights and natural beauties, and boasts two monuments under the protection of UNESCO - the Cathedral of St. James and the St. Nicholas' fortress. After the visit of Šibenik we proceed on to the Krka Waterfalls. Located in the lovely Krka National Park, the falls cascade over 17 natural barriers. There will be ample time here for exploring or taking photographs. Relax in the shade of the old lime trees.
IncludesTour guide Private transfer Hotel pick-up and drop-off Entrance fee to the Krka River National Park Šibenik sightseeing tour with an entrance ticket to St. James' Cathedral
- No swimming allowed in National park.