My Guide Website?
Kotor: Day Trip of Old Montenegro w/ a Snack
This tour will give you an option to experience some amazing views, taste local food and get to know more about Montenegro's history. Go from the medieval port of Kotor to the historic mountainous Cetinje and take some breathtaking photos along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Take a ride to the historic village of Njegusi on a 25 serpentine road with 2 photo breaks
- Have a snack in a 136-year-old restaurant and get to know the process of making traditional smoked ham and cheese
- Take a walking tour of Cetinje, the old royal capital of Montenegro
- Capture some wonderful photos of the famous St. Stephan's Aman resort while taking a different road back to Kotor via Budva
- Walk through the streets of the old town of Kotor on a guided tour