My Guide Website?
From Kotor: Hiking Day Trip in Durmitor Massif & Dining29 Reviews
Hike the summit of Prutaš in Durmitor massif on a hiking day trip from Kotor. Experience views from the top of the world, and indulge in dinner at a local farm.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- From Kotor: Transfer to Podgorica Airport or City
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- Savor the rich flavors of traditional Montenegrian dishes at a local farm dinner
- Learn about the ecology of the Durmitor massif and experience views of the bay
- Follow your guide, climbing up to the impressive rocky summit of Prutas
- Experience views from the top of the world and sit down for a break and lunch
DescriptionWe'll begin our adventure with an adage: eat the frog! After questioning your life decisions at 7 am, we'll boost your energy with a nice rakija shot before boarding the minibus. After boosting our energy, a car will take us to Dobri Do, where hiking begins! The route will provide us with great photo stops along the way, so expect some stunning views and stories about Montenegro in the early morning hours. We'll make a quick stop at Eco Village Camp around 10.30 am to eat a delicious breakfast prepared for us Prutaš (2393 m) is one of the most beautiful, famous, and colossal Durmitor peaks. View from Prutaš is simply unique and breathtaking, better than photos can show. Prutaš is something worth seeing, not only on Durmitor but afar. It got its name from its cliffs called 'Prutovi,' the plural of the word 'Prut' - a mountain made of twigs. If a peak can take the first place for an amusing and beautiful climb, it is this one. On Prutaš summit and its beautiful grassy slopes, you can enjoy a day in the most beautiful alpine panorama of Durmitor massif. From here, you can witness a breathtaking view of the main and highest crest of Durmitor called 'SOA NEBESKA' which means 'Altar of the Sky,' and its three tallest peaks: Bezimeni Vrh (2487 m), Bobotov Kuk (2523 m) and Djevojka/Soa (2440 m). South Face of SOA NEBESKA proudly stays above the most beautiful corners of Durmitor massif - glacial cirque Skrcka Lakes Valley. Colorful Stit (2248 m), with its unique colorful layers, is located north of Prutas. On clear days, you can see the Orjen massif and the Adriatic Sea in the far south. In places like this, a half-hour break goes by quickly, and it's time to make our way back slowly and safely to the minibus. From there, we'll drive to Organic Family Farm, where dinner will be served. No time for guilt now; dig into the delectable traditional dishes and make this Montenegro outdoor experience count.
IncludesTransportation Guided hiking adventure English-speaking tour guide Professional mountain guide Meals Entry ticket to Durmitor National Park
- You will need a medium level of physical fitness for this hiking trip