My Guide Website?
'Adriatic Adventure: Blue Cave & Islands Speedboat Tour'1 Reviews
Blue Cave Group Tours in Montenegro offer an enchanting and memorable adventure for travelers seeking to explore one of the Adriatic Sea’s most captivating natural wonders.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- 1 Hour 30 min: Panoramic tour of the bay
- 30min: Visit of Blue Cave (Swimming)
- 10min: photo stop at Mamula Island
- 10min: Photo stop at Submarine Tunnel
- 40min: Visit to Our Lady of the Rock Island, Panoramic tour of Old Town Perast
DescriptionWith this tour you will be able to enjoy a smooth but fast ride through and out of the bay of Kotor. We will start from the end of the gulf, from our marvelous old town of Kotor. By a mean of a speed boat you will be taken first to the Blue cave, to enjoy in its beauty and swim in it. After it we will bring close you to the notorious Mamula island, with a fortress on it. Notorious because it was built by Austrians in the mid of 19th century, for the purpose to keep watch of the entrance to the gulf, but in the WW1 and WW2 was served as prison, were our grandparents, who were rebels against pressure and occupation, where tortured and killed. Than we will take you into the tunnels. What tunnels? The tunnels served as a hideout for Austrian and Yugoslavian submarines and military ships. Than to one special place, you will remember for long. Our Lady of the Rocks, artificial man made island, from 15th! century. And it has a church on it. A shrine. Even if you are of different religion or not religious at all, this place will amaze you with its beauty and story. It will cause you some goosebumps. After a visit to a place named Perast. There are books written about it. Its story is at the edge in between reality and fairy tale. From it you will be taken to Kotor, where you will visit it’s amazing, gourgesly preserved old town. From the first moment to last there will be a licensed tour guide with you, just to make the all experience more spicy. Usually the tour starts from the peer near the ramparts of our beautiful town of Kotor, where you will embark and disembark from a speed boat. After you disembark you will enjoy a guided walking tour of the old town of Kotor. If you like a speed boat ride, than we think this is a right tour for you. You will not only see this places mentioned above. You will pass along the other beautiful historical, as well modern places located at the coast, all around you and surrounded by green high hills and peaks. It is not without a reason declared to be one of 10 most beautiful gulfs in the world. So book this tour and have fun.
IncludesAll Fees and Taxes English speaking skipper Free Water (one per person) Free Wi-Fi Fuel Guest pickup in Kotor Bay via speedboat - avaliable on request
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions; in case of cancellations due to weather, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The tour is not wheelchair accessible due to the nature of the speed boat. Children must be accompanied by an adult. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.