The play 'Pogledi', an adaptation of the play 'Preljubnice' by Goran Milenkovic, directed by Maja Maletkovic, aims to raise awareness of the very perfidious techniques of manipulation that are happening, as well as sexual and physical abuse that most often find their stronghold in emotional and psychological maltreatment. The driving force of the play is to enlighten the power of the individual, even in the worst modules of abuse.
The theme of the play should not be controversial, but the mere fact that it is being treated is sufficient to show that, in terms of human rights, it is the taboo of our and global society. This gives us an insight into the general state of mind in the country and in the world, which is why it is important to initiate a dialogue on the modes of maltreatment.
Saturday, 4th of April. in the hall Teodo of Hotel Regent, Porto Montenegro, welcome.
Other Events from Regent Porto Montenegro
- Asian Cuisine at Gourmet Corner
- Special Offer: Long Stay at Regent Porto Montenegro
- Special Offer: Immune Booster by Regent Porto Montenegro
- Picnic Bag by Regent Porto Montenegro
- Raw Cake Weekends at Gourmet Corner
- Italian Cuisine at Gourmet Corner
- Hi Fridays by Regent Porto Montenegro
- Gin Not Gym Time at Library Bar
My Guide Website?