Best Restaurants in Perast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Feast on local delicacies and fine international cuisine as Montenegro offers hungry travellers a delightful mix of friendly restaurants and eateries.
With the south of the country reaching the Adriatic, locally caught seafood is the staple of many Montenegro restaurants. From informal beachfront eateries to rustic family-run restaurants serving traditional passed-down recipes, Montenegro cannot fail to charm in the food stakes. With a choice of cuisines including Mediterranean and local influences, diners will find restaurants relaxing and attractive, with quirky features such as an on-site aquarium.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More