Page 2 - Best Mediterranean Restaurants in Montenegro
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Montenegrin cuisine varies geographically: the cuisine found in the coastal areas of Montenegro differs greatly from the highland regions.http://www.mydestination.com/montenegro/regionalinfo/6180287/herceg-novi
The northern and southern coastal areas are traditionally representative of Mediterranean cuisine, with seafood being a common dish. The region of Budva is highly recommended for providing a number of excellent seafood restaurants, as is Herceg Novi. With beachside eateries, fresh local produce and friendly, knowledgable staff, Montenegro's Mediterranean cuisine cannot be missed.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- From Kotor: Transfer to Podgorica Airport or City
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour