Best Gourmet Restaurants in Tivat
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Japanese restaurants in Montenegro are few and far between, with a much greater emphasis placed on Mediterranean restaurants and Balkan cuisine.
However, if you are craving a taste of Japan, there are some brilliant restaurants which serve authentic Japanese cuisine. Serving generous helpings of flavourful sushi, whilst combining delicate dishes and al fresco dining on the city's peaceful terraces, you can enjoy Japanese eatables whilst overlooking the country's stunning scenery.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More