My Guide Website?
Kotor Bay Origins Hiking Tour
Climb Kotor Bay's highest peak, savoring nature and Montenegrin delicacies like smoked Njeguši prosciutto, homemade cheese, and local drinks: wine, rakija, honey, beer or homemade juice
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Montenegro: Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Monastery Day Trip
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Hike up to the best sightseeing spot of Kotor Bay
- Hear all incredible stories and legends about Boka Bay, understand the history
- Try delicious Mediterranean cuisine in an amazing restaurant
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a licensed guide from Montenegro
- See one of the best views in the world
DescriptionOn this tour we will pick you up from your accommodation and we will go on a great adventure, hiking to the most beautiful and highest peak in Kotor and Boka Bay area. We will start our hike in Njegusi Village, observing beautiful nature surrounding us. Enjoy the peace and do the tour at your pace with a licensed guide. You will see the wondrous Boka Bay from 998 m peak of Pestingrad and you will go home with memories that will last all your life and absolutely stunning photos. On our way we will stop at one of the oldest restaurants in Montenegro, tasting delicious prosciutto and cheese as well as the local drinks. You will learn how the prosciutto is made and what affects the special flavor of this traditional Montenegrin dish.
IncludesTransportation Licensed Montenegrin guide Water bottles during the tour Snacks, meze or sandwich, complimentary drink (you can choose from medovina, medovaca, rakija, beer or wine) Shot of rakija
- This is an easy hike, however, there is one part of the hike where you need to use rope This is not a tour for people who are afraid of heights Prior experience is an asset