Best Traditional Restaurants in Herceg Novi
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Appearances can be deceiving with Montenegrin restaurants: some sneaky hideaways with a charming, scruffy exterior can house some of the country's most mouth-watering traditional cuisine.
In the Budva region especially, there is an excellent selection of restaurants which serve fresh fish and traditional side dishes. On the opposite end of the scale, visit the high-end restaurants in Morinj, where restaurants dedicate their fare to the political elite and foreign dignitaries. Inland cuisine is generally heartier, and often serves traditional gracamak dish.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery