Best Property in Bar
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Whether you're looking to spend your summers in Montenegro or move there permanently, the country is a great choice for buyers - with plenty of sunshine and a market on the up.
House prices are 40% cheaper than neighbouring Croatia, yet Montenegro has just as much to offer - with the same stunning coastline and rugged mountain views. Developers now have their eye on prime living locations, and with the country about to join the EU in the near future, there has never been a better time to buy in Montenegro.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- From Kotor: Transfer to Podgorica Airport or City
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour