Page 2 - Best Bars in Montenegro
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
The bar scene in Montenegro is up and coming with the regions of Podgorica and Budva providing a wealth of nightlife entertainment.
In Podgorica, dozens of bars line Niegoseva Street and are scattered around the city centre, playing dance music with a lively deals on drinks. In the summer months, the party in Budva never ends as the vast majority of people are holidaymakers. Head into the old town for a drink at a lower key establishment, or if you are more suited to an all-nighter, visit the seasonal open-air bars near the marina and along the waterfront.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor