My Guide Website?
Virpazar: Skadar Lake Nature Kayak Tour6 Reviews
Embark on a captivating kayaking adventure from Virpazar. Explore Skadar Lake and 3 islands, swim, bird-watch, and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant with your written guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on an exhilarating kayaking adventure from Virpazar
- See some of the 280 species of birds in the lake's sanctuary area
- Glide through a mesmerizing channel of reeds and water lilies
- Marvel at Lesendro peninsula and fortress, and spot the magnificent pelican
- Refresh with a plunge into inviting waters & wave passing boats for a ride back
DescriptionPrepare for an exhilarating kayaking adventure from Virpazar. Your host equips you and provides essential information. Glide through a narrow channel surrounded by majestic reeds and water lilies. Navigate beneath the grand main bridge as you enter the open lake. Marvel at Lesendro peninsula and fortress. Explore the fortress, leading to the beginning of the Morača River. Spot the symbol of the lake, the magnificent pelican, if luck is on your side. Indulge in a delightful break at local restaurants near the beaches or before the main bridge. Continue your extraordinary expedition to the trio of islands — Small and Big Cakovica, and Kamenik — following the bird reserve. Refresh yourself with a plunge into the inviting waters before returning. If weary, wave to passing boats for a ride back to Virpazar.
IncludesFull equipment – waterproof bag, life vests Explanation and tips before the tour Phone and email hotline for inquiries and assistance during your tour
- Please note that the activity is subject to weather conditions. If the weather doesn't cooperate, an alternative day can be arranged