My Guide Website?
Small group day trip from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
Montenegro offers enjoying in spectacular nature, a complete relaxation, rest, great fun, adrenaline breakthroughs and research excitements. Climate quite similar to Croatian.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Visit the town of Perast or take a short boat trip to Our Lady of the Rocks
- Explore the hidden pearls of Kotor Bay.
- Enjoy breathtaking views
- Learn about the cultural heritage of Boka Kotorska Bay
- Visit UNESCO-listed town of Kotor
DescriptionExcursion itinerary goes like this but we allways listen to our passangers if somebody want to have more time no problem for us 🙂 The boarding of passengers from 06:45 to 07:30. Around 08:15 we will reach the border crossing, with obligatory passport check, and therefore you must take with your travel documents. The foreseen coffee break is around 08:25. At 9:15 we will arrive to the Bay of Kotor, with panoramic view and short photo-break at the lookout point. The foreseen arrival to the town of Kotor is at 11:00, where the passengers will have free time for sightseeing. At 12:30 we will travel to St. Stefan, again with panoramic view and short photo-break. Around 13:00 we will arrive to the town of Budva, where we will have lunch at the recommended local restaurant. Possible going to the beach and sightseeing of the old town. At 15:00 we will start travelling back to the town of Dubrovnik At 16:10 we will take a ferry ride in the Bay of Kotor, and around 17:00 follows the border passport check. The foreseen arrival to Dubrovnik is around 17:40. The passengers will be returned to their boarding locations. Duration: 06:40 – 17:40 Tour guide in mini bus included in price Travel documents obligatory Currency EUR Recommended: carrying swimming equipment
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Sightseeing cruise in Kotor Bay Licensed tour guide Licensed driver
- In off season to organise this tour I need to have minimum 4 people. Tour transport will be organised depending how many people we have that day maybe car or van or coach. We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber if I don't answer the call's because when I am on tour in another country it is expensive for me to answer the calls so I allways connect to wifi so I check my e-mails or What's up or Viber. Visitors can enjoy an optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks. The cost of this is not included in the price of the tour Visitors who don't hold an EU passport or resident permit need a multi-entry visa to re-enter Croatia after the tour.