My Guide Website?
Skadar Lake: individual kayaking experience
Spend a day paddling among birds through canals made of water lilies and water chestnuts. Exploring the infamous nature of Skadar Lake will leave you speechless. Spend your free time at hidden places!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore areas and canals that can only be reached by Kayak and take a dip
- Paddle along river Moraca, the largest river, and appreciate while birdwatching
- Explore the famous Fortress Lesendro, rich in history and beauty
- Relax on secluded areas of Lake Skadar and just listen to the nature!
DescriptionTake a beginner friendly kayak tour starting from Virpazar. A village nestled on the Skadar Lakes shore. Upon your arrival, you will be provided with all the necessary information about the experience. You will be instructed with information about the most beautiful spots and hidden areas of the Skadar Lake. Paddle along the carpet of white water lilies, and indulge your company with some birdwatching. Venture through calm water, take a dip in the lake, stop on a hidden beach and watch the sun sets. The tour is suited for beginners and professionals. You will be provided with instructions, life vests and waterproof bags. The duration of the trip is 1h,2h and all day.
IncludesLife jackets Waterproof bags Paddles Instructions and Explanation Parking
- Avoid the boat tour operators and parking providers at the entrance of the village. Once you arrive in the village, turn right before the bridge. In front of visitors center is a small check point called Boat Milica. This is the meeting point.