My Guide Website?
Private Tour: Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Enjoy exciting day trip to Montenegro with a private driver and be sure to have an unforgettable travel day. Explore Budva, Kotor, and Perast, and learn about history from your knowledgeable driver.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Full-day private tour to Montenegro from Dubrovnik
- Take a boat ride in Perast to see Our Lady of the Rocks church, if you wish
- Visit Kotor’s St. Tryphon Cathedral and learn about its Romanesque architecture
- Spend time at leisure in Budva and then cross the UNESCO-listed Bay of Kotor by
DescriptionBegin the tour by getting picked up at your central Dubrovnik hotel and then head out of the city via comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy the view of the Adriatic and the Dubrovnik Riviera and the rural Konavle region, as your guide drives the van and gives you background on the history of Montenegro, a diminutive and overlooked Balkan country. After crossing the border, ride along the coast roads, which curve around bay after bay. Admire the beautiful Bay of Kotor, Europe’s southernmost fjord. Later, hop out of the van to explore Perast. Stroll the streets and learn about the devastating earthquake that rocked the village in the 1970s, destroying much of the medieval town. Take in some of the Gothic and baroque buildings and then get on a boat to cruise out to a tiny island to check out the Church of Our Lady of the Rocks (at own expense). After a boat ride back, get back in the van and ride to Kotor. The walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a fun stroll. Pop into the Cathedral of St. Tryphon and take some time to explore on your own. Finally, head on to Budva, a walled city on the sea, sort of like a mini Dubrovnik. Drink in the views of the sea and take some time to relax on the beach or walk the narrow lanes inside the walls. After some free time to explore, meet the guide at the prearranged time and start your journey back to Dubrovnik. Enjoy one last delight—a ferry crossing along the Bay of Kotor—and then finish your tour in the late afternoon back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport by luxury air-conditioned vehicle English speaker driver/guide One-way ferry ride on return from Budva Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks (approximately 10 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking Not wheelchair accessible A current valid passport is required on the day of travel Infant seats available Most travelers can participate This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate. Visitors can enjoy an optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks. The cost of this is not included in the price of the tour Visitors who don't hold an EU passport or resident permit need a multi-entry visa to re-enter Croatia after the tour.