My Guide Website?
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Explore Montenegro and take a scenic drive on the southern Dalmatian Coast and experience small Adriatic villages and towns, including the UNESCO-listed Kotor, situated in Europe’s southernmost fjord.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Montenegro full-day trip from Dubrovnik visiting Perast and Kotor
- Explore the charming town of Kotor
- Admire views of the Adriatic Sea, the Bay of Kotor, and valleys
- Take an optional boat trip to Our Lady of the Rocks island
DescriptionGet picked up at your hotel in Dubrovnik and then hop inside the air-conditioned vehicle to make the drive south to Montenegro. Drink in the views of the Adriatic Sea and the Dubrovnik Riviera and learn about the history and culture of the area from your local guide. After crossing the border to Montenegro, twist and turn with the road, going around the large Bay of Kotor, and passing through charming villages along the way. Then stop in Perast, a lovely town at the base of St Elijah Hill. Consider taking the optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks island to check out the baroque-era church (at own expense). The next stop is Kotor, situated in a fjord and one of the most eye-pleasing Montenegrin towns. Then take some free time to do some wandering consider marching up the 1,350 steep steps to the San Giovanni Castle for an incredible view and photo opportunity or sit down for a drink or a snack (at own expense). Enjoy a final scenic drive along the coastal roads of Montenegro to end your day. Guests will be returned at Dubrovnik hotels.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned vehicle Great guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- In off season to organise this tour I need to have minimum 4 people. Tour transport will be organised depending how many people we have that day maybe car or van or coach. We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber if I don't answer the call's because when I am on tour in another country it is expensive for me to answer the calls so I allways connect to wifi so I check my e-mails or What's up or Viber. Visitors can enjoy an optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks. The cost of this is not included in the price of the tour Visitors who don't hold an EU passport or resident permit need a multi-entry visa to re-enter Croatia after the tour.