My Guide Website?
Kotor: Luxury Private Day Trip to Lovcen & Skadar Lake4 Reviews
This tour includes the most impressive sights available for a day trip out of Kotor. Have amazing views of the Bay of Kotor, local food in Njegusi village and visit two national parks (Lovcen Mountain and Skadar Lake) and the old royal capital of Cetinje.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- Ride over 25 serpentine to reach Njegusi village with 2 photo breaks and enjoyable views
- Stop at the oldest restaurant in Montenegro for a breakfast (with a smokehouse visit)
- Ride through Lovcen and walk up to the Njegos Mausoleum
- Enjoy a walking tour of Cetinje followed by some free time
- Visit Rijeka Crnojevic, have lunch in a local restaurant, take a boat tour and enjoy Pavlova Strana with a photo break
DescriptionVisit Njegos Mausoleum at the peak of Lovcen National Park, rising above the coastal region and a hinterland of Kotor. It includes the territory of Cetinje and Budva municipalities. Cetinje is the historical capital of Montenegro, located at an altitude of 670 meters, and was the capital and main cultural center of Montenegro for four and a half centuries, so the walking tour will let you feel the spirit of old Montenegro. National Park Skadar Lake will be your next destination. There, you will get a chance to take a boat ride on the lake, and also taste fish and wine in a traditional local restaurant. Photo breaks will also be included on your way back to Kotor.
IncludesLicensed English-speaking guide Private transport with a modern car or van Breakfast, lunch and drinks Boat tour tickets Entrance fees to two national parks
- The tour includes boat tour tickets and entrance fees to 2 national parks Please bring cash if you wish to buy souvenirs