My Guide Website?
Kotor: Luxury Coast of Montenegro Private Tour9 Reviews
See the best of the Montenegrin coastline. Visit beautiful and picturesque towns like Perast, Budva and Kotor as you enjoy stories about the history of this region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Visit Perast and Our Lady of the Rocks island with a church and museum
- Enjoy a panoramic drive along the coast to Budva
- Walk the streets of the beautiful Mediterranean old town of Budva
- Have a walking tour in the UNESCO site, the medieval old town of Kotor
DescriptionThis 6-hour tour of the Montenegrin coastline will provide you with an opportunity to see the most important coastal towns around Kotor. You will be guided through the Baroque town Perast, where you will take a short boat ride to visit a church and a museum on an artificial 15th century islet Our Lady of the Rocks. After that, you will head back to Perast for a short walk and some free time. The next stop will be Budva old town. On your way there, you will have a few photo opportunities, one of them above Jaz Beach, one of the most beautiful and popular beaches in the Adriatic. In Budva, you will walk the streets of the charming old town there and learn about the 3000 years of history of this interesting place, which is now the center of Montenegrin tourism with many modern hotels and resorts. After Budva, go back to Kotor. On your way back, you will have a photo stop above the Bay of Kotor. Once there, you will have a walking tour of the old town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, a real gem of the Mediterranean and the well-preserved medieval walls will not be keeping secrets centuries old anymore, once you visit its streets with your guide.
IncludesPort pick-up and drop-off Private transportation with a comfortable car/ van Parking tickets and fuel costs Licensed English-speaking professional tour guide Taxi boat tickets Museum entrance fees Ferry tickets Old town of Kotor entrance fees and maps A small bottle of water per person
- Bring a hat and sunglasses in the hot summer months