My Guide Website?
From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Tour13 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip from Cavtat to discover the natural beauty and history of Montenegro. Drive the Montenegro coast, with the option to ride a boat around Kotor Bay and see it from the other side.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- Savor views of Kotor Bay, with its jagged rock-lined coast and turquoise sea
- Admire the many churches and palaces on the only street in Perast
- Ride across the bay to the Island of Our Lady of the Rock
- Walk through Kotor's Old Town, Stari Grad, and St. Tryphon's Cathedral
- Learn the important history and cultural heritage of Montenegro
DescriptionUncover the mysteries of Montenegro on a full-day tour from Cavtat. Cross the border into Montenegro and savor views of Boka Kotorska bay as you journey along the coast. Discover the small medieval town of Perast, opt for a boat trip to the island Our Lady of the Rock, and visit the town of Kotor. Meet in Cavtat and head for Montenegro. Once over the border, drive the scenic coast until you arrive in Perast. This small medieval town is rich in history, and only has one street. Walk through it and admire the 16 churches and 17 formerly grand palaces that still stand. From there, take the option to ride by boat to the island, Our Lady of the Rock. There, you can visit the beautiful and only church of the islet and browse its museum. Afterward, drive to Kotor, the pearl of the Montenegran Coast. Explore the Old City, Stari Grad, and learn the important history of the area. Walk around St. Tryphon's Cathedral, the patron saint of Kotor, and admire the Romanesque architecture. On the way back, take in the natural beauty and stunning scenery of the jagged rock-lined coast and turquoise seas of Montenegro.
IncludesLocal guide in English Hotel or any bus stations pickup and drop-off
- All clients will be contacted at least one day before the tour by email with the pickup details