My Guide Website?
Bay of Kotor: 2.5-Hour Kayak Tour39 Reviews
Experience the Bay of Kotor from a unique perspective, get away from the crowds and head into a fun sea adventure. Explore the coastline around Kotor, the nearby fishing villages and beaches on a guided kayak tour. No experience is required.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See medieval villages in the Bay of Kotor from your sea kayak
- Relax and sunbathe on a beach
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic sea
DescriptionYou’ll make several stops at points of interest along the way on this kayak trip on the Bay of Kotor. Take a break on the beach on the other side of the bay where you can swim, snorkel, explore the area, relax, eat, or sunbathe. On the 2.5-3 hours of the tour, you’ll be accompanied by a guide that speaks excellent English and is very familiar with the coastline of the bay. Learn about the history of the bay and see amazing traditional architecture in the fishing villages along the coast like Muo, Prčanj, Stoliv. See palaces. Explore houses built by sea captains and rich families of Kotor. Hear the story of brave local sailors and how they built these beautiful houses during the Venetian rule. This tour will give you the opportunity to take in the beauty of Kotor bay from the seaside. Be ready to capture some amazing shots of the Kotor bay, one of the most stunning bays in the world and hear a bit about the history of this amazing part of the Adriatic coast.
IncludesTop-of-the-line kayak and paddles Knowledgeable English-speaking guide Large waterproof barrels (for clothes, personal belongings, bags) Life jacket (children and adult sizes) Insurance
- Route distance is approximately 6 kilometers but may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment
- Please note that this activity is dependent on the weather conditions, the tour operator reserves the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions necessitate
- 2 person kayaks are provided, individual travellers will be paired up with other individuals but if a pairing cannot be made, the individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak
- Single kayaks are subject to limited availability and require approval upon request