My Guide Website?
The Astoria Group
Hotels & Restaurants
- Hotel and restaurant Astoria in Budva - The hotel (4*) is situated in the Old Town with the terrace in front of the Old Town that has over 200 seats. There is another restaurant on the roof of the hotel, that has over 55 seats and hotel with 12 luxury rooms & suites.
- Restaurant Astoria Beach in Budva - Astoria beach has 1000 m² of beach under the walls of the Old Town Budva and it's very popular among youth, having over 200 seats.
- Restaurant La Bocca in Budva - the only restaurant located on the beach in Budva with more then 420 seats, distributed on 5 terraces.
- Restaurant and hotel Astoria in Kotor - Luxury 4* hotel is situated in Buca palace from 13th century on the Square of Post, one of well known squares in the Old Town of Kotor. This uniquly designed hotel has 9 luxury rooms & suites. Restaurant has 2 floors (150 seats) and terrace with over 80 seats.
- Café restaurant Astoria in shopping mall Delta city in Podgorica - Restaurant is placed in the heart of the most popular shopping mall in Montenegro (160 seats).
- Hotel and restaurant Hemera in Podgorica - it is placed in the heart of Podgorica. The whole object has unique rustic design with restaurant on 2 floors (125 seats) and terraces (105 seats) with 15 luxury rooms & suites. Currently it is the most popular place for dining and going out in Podgorica.
They have won numerous prestigious rewards within the hospitality industry both in Montenegro and internationally and are an experienced successful operator with flexibility and ability to deliver high standards of service at the right price!
This company has invested significantly to create a concept that is differentiated and recognizable in the market and their concept entails three main components:
1. International cuisine
An ever-evolving menu of international specialties
New menu introduced annually
2. In-house products
Their own production facility in Lastva Grbaljska for bread and other baked goods supplying all restaurants (opened 2010).
Their organic vegetables and spices farm from which they are supplying all of their restaurants.
3. Pleasant ambiance
They pay a great deal of attention to create a pleasant atmosphere, especially during lunch and dinner.
They invest into quality service, which they believe differentiates them from the competition.