Page 2 - Best Yacht Charter in Montenegro
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Montenegro team
Relatively new to the European yachting scene, Montenegro is fast becoming a top spot for sailors from around the world.
At nearly 300km in length, its attractive coastline lining the Adriatic Sea provides copious sailing options. Yacht charters are common in the Bay of Kotor in southwest Montenegro, which is in fact the longest fjord in southern Europe. Other main spots include the waters around Budva and Boka Kotorska Bay, where you can visit charming coastal towns and spectacular sandy beaches while cruising past. Offering perfect climatic conditions, Montenegro's easily accessible coastline is ideal for picking and choosing your desired route on the go.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- From Kotor: Transfer to Podgorica Airport or City
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise