My Guide Website?
Red Taxi Kotor - Airport Transfers
Your practical and affordable solution in Montenegro, if you are coming without the car!
They dispose of a new, comfortable, and reliable Corolla by an excellent Japanese producer famous for its safe and strong cars - Toyota.
Except they do everyday taxi rides through the whole municipalities of Kotor and Tivat, they also offer airport transfers, tourist excursions, organized tours, and business services.
Definitely, the thing that deserves to be pointed out is their airport transfer service. They provide this service 24 hours a day at very affordable prices.
These are the most common airport transfers:
- Airport Tivat- Kotor (Old town) – 15 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Kotor (Dobrota) – 15-20 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Kotor (Muo) - 15 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Kotor (Prcanj) – 15-18 EUR
- Airport Tivat – Perast - 30 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Budva - 30 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Becici – 35 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Sveti Stefan -40 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Petrovac – 45 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Bar – 70 EUR
- Airport Tivat- Herceg Novi – 45 EUR ferryboat included
- Airport Tivat- Igalo – 50 EUR ferryboat included
- Kotor (Old town)- Airport Tivat - 15 EUR
- Kotor (Dobrota) - Airport Tivat - 15-20 EUR
- Kotor ( Muo) - Airport Tivat – 15 EUR
- Kotor (Prcanj) - Airport Tivat – 15-18 EUR
To the Airport Podgorica:
- Kotor (Vrmac tunel)-Airport Podgorica - 80 EUR
- Kotor/Tivat – Airport Dubrovnik - 100 EUR
- Kotor –Tivat – Dubrovnik city – 120 EUR
- Airport Dubrovnik – Kotor/Tivat – 100 EUR
- Kotor- St. Stefan-Kotor – 80 EUR
- Kotor-Skadar lake –Kotor – 100 EUR
- Kotor –Lovcen – Kotor – 80 EUR
- Kotor – Njegusi – Cetinje-Kotor – 120 EUR
- Kotor – Sveti Stefan – Budva- Perast – Kotor – 120 EUR
- Kotor – Panorama (viewpoint Trojica) – Perast – Kotor – 60 EUR