My Guide Website?
Private Speedboat Guided Kotor Bay with Food & Wine
The best impression of Boka Bay is by indulging in a private boat ride & tasting delicious local food & wine in charming Kotor Old Town with our professional tour guide for the entire tour!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Experience private speedboat ride with professional skipper and tour guide!
- Visit Our Lady of the Rock Island and enjoy scenic cruise along splendid Perast!
- Discover UNESCO Kotor Old Town on the private walking tour!
- Explore the Farmer's Market and taste delicious local products!
- Enjoy 3 course meal with local wine in authentique ambience of Kotor's square!
DescriptionThis private speedboat tour is the perfect one for you if you want to experience the beauty of Boka Bay and learn about our culture and heritage. It starts with a warm welcome of one of the professional tour guides from our team and it continues with a short speedboat ride through the Bay, that will certainly make you fall in love with it, which will be definite, once we stop on the man-made Our Lady of the Rock where you will be able to learn about the origin of this place, it’s charming history and everything it represents for each one of us locals. After visiting Our Lady of the Rock, we will head back to the heart of the Bay, Kotor Old Town where you will have a guided walking tour and you will learn everything about the town’s rich history and traditions. After the part focused on the history and heritage Kotor has, the tour will continue towards the famous marketplace, which is the soul of this town. There, local vendors will let us try pieces of their products, and afterward, we will sit in a local place at one of the squares where you will taste smoked ham, cheese, olive oil, locally prepared spreads and bread, and in the season from May to September you will have the opportunity to taste mussels in “buzara” sauce we are so proud of! All of this will be followed by enjoying our famous wine and beer. Our wine and food tasting will take you on a journey across Montenegro, within the homes of the families who prepared all these delicious local specialties with so much love and commitment, which will certainly immerse you in the local lifestyle! While enjoying local delicacies, you will have time to chat with your local guide, enjoy the atmosphere, and learn more about Kotor and Montenegro!
IncludesPrivate 2-hour speedboat ride. Professional experienced tour guide for 4.5 hours. Visit to the Farmer's Market and food tasting. Private walking tour of Kotor Old Town. Food & Wine Tasting in the local restaurant (3 courses and 2 drinks). Entrance fees to Our Lady of the Rock Island. City tax in Kotor. Insurance.
- In case of extremely bad weather conditions, speedboat ride will be replaced with car drive.