My Guide Website?
Private Kotor Walking Tour: Rick Steves' Recommended1 Reviews
With more than 20 years of experience in guiding, we invite you to join us in exploring the hidden, local parts of our Kotor. Learn local stories, meet local people and experience Kotor with us!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Two generation family experience in guiding!
- 20 year long tradition of hosting travelers in Montenegro!
- Locals sharing their hometown with you!
DescriptionThis private walking tour of Kotor old town starts at the Main Gate and after short introduction about the history of this UNESCO enlisted town, we proceed towards the main square called Square of Arms. The charm of Kotor’s squares and old family homes of local aristocracy is a journey through time to the golden age of Kotor. After getting familiar with the life of the locals, strolling through the narrow streets, we will reach the Cathedral of St. Tryphon, one of the best-preserved monuments from the 12th century. Kotor is also known for the long seafaring tradition so after the Cathedral, we will reach the Museum square where you will be able to visit Maritime Museum. The tour will continue towards the orthodox churches of St. Nicolas and St. Luke where we will learn about their importance with which we will make final touch and the story of Kotor complete. After this Kotor Walking Tour you will be able to say that you know how this coastal town breathes, what its most important parts are and how the locals spend their time living here.
IncludesProfessional licensed guide City tax in Kotor Entrance fees to Maritime Museum
- This walking tour is without stairs, walkable for everyone, suitable for children and families.