My Guide Website?
Kotor: Scenic Boat Trip with Church, Blue Cave, & Beach Stop7 Reviews
Marvel at the natural beauty of Kotor Bay during this full-day speedboat trip. Visit the historic Our Lady of the Rocks, explore the iconic Blue Cave, and enjoy free time and swimming at Rose Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- From Kotor: Transfer to Podgorica Airport or City
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Breathe in a calming breeze as you navigate through the turquoise Kotor Bay
- Indulge in panoramic sightseeing of hidden bays and the prison island of Mamula
- Visit the world-famous Our Lady of the Rocks Church to learn about its history
- Swim in the mesmerizing waters of the Blue Cave and snap amazing photos
- Enjoy plenty of time to unwind and bask in the sun at the popular Rose Beach
DescriptionEscape the crowds and discover the beauty of Kotor Bay by sea. Join a guided speedboat expedition to cruise along the stunning coastline and explore key highlights. Conclude your journey by relaxing on a picturesque beach surrounded by crystal-clear waters and lush green hills. Admire the various bays of Kotor on a panoramic voyage, making stops at the most intriguing destinations. Delve into the history of the artificial island of Our Lady of the Rocks and its church, learning about its fascinating past. Listen to stories about how the natural surroundings were utilized to conceal a former military base during WWII. Navigate past the somber Mamula Island, which housed an old concentration camp, and proceed to the vibrant Blue Cave for a refreshing swim. Finally, reach Rose Beach, where you can disembark and unwind for the remainder of the day. The journey concludes with a return trip to Kotor.
Includes6 hours journey along with Blue Cave and Rose Beach stops Entry ticket to Our Lady of the Rocks Island Skip-the-line tickets Professional Guide WiFi Water Snorkel Mask Safety Equipment Insurance
- During April, May, and October, the church of Our Lady of the Rocks and the museum are open until 5 PM, but you can still visit the island
- The tour could be canceled if weather conditions are unfavorable and your funds will be returned
- Please be aware that finding a parking spot in Kotor can be quite challenging if you plan on arriving by car
- Note: Skip the line does not apply for entrance to Our Lady of the Rocks since it is a small church