My Guide Website?
Kotor: Jeep Tour to Hidden Stone Village & Food Tasting9 Reviews
Drive along the coast from Kotor to visit the hidden stone village of Gornji Stoliv and sample local foods on your village tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kotor: Blue Cave, Our Lady of the Rocks and Mamula Boat Tour
- Montenegro: Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Monastery Day Trip
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- Off road tour of a stone village with a view of the most beautiful bay in Europe
- A unique adventure activity that you can rarely experience
- Combination of adventure and hedonism with local food & natural juice
DescriptionYour unique opportunity to drive with an off-road vehicle to the lonely stone village of Gornji Stoliv, which is a treasure trove of history and offers a wonderful view of the Bay of Kotor. We start from Kotor and have a coastal drive to the beginning of our off road track. We pass by jeep on a forest and dirt road, go around a forest of chestnut trees and reach a hidden village that is under the protection of the cultural heritage of Montenegro. We have a light walking tour through the village where we get to know the locals and try various local juices, local olives and cheese in the village household. After the adventure and tour of the village, our tour ends and we take you back to your accommodation by coastal drive.
IncludesDeparture in front of the accommodation if it is in Kotor. Off-road vehicle Nissan Pathfinder, air-conditioned. Wifi in the vehicle. Free water and juices throughout the journey from the vehicle's fridge. Church ticket and guided tour through the church. Tasting of national food (prosciutto and chese) Homemade bread and local olives Various homemade juices (pomegranate, quince, raspberry)
- You will climb 100 steps to reach the top of the Stone Willage.