My Guide Website?
From Tirana: Privat Day Trip to Budva & Kotor in Montenegro1 Reviews
Travel to the seaside towns of Budva and Kotor in Montenegro with this day trip from Tirana. Visit Sveti Stefan island and enjoy a guided walking tour of the Marina of Budva and the town of Kotor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Enjoy walking through the marina in Budva and Kotor on guided tours
- Explore the narrow coble stone paths of Kotor's Old Town on a guided tour
- Marvel at panoramic views of the city of Kotor and of Sveti Stefan island
- Admire the Romanesque architecture of the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Tirana
DescriptionDiscover the charm of the Adriatic coastline on this day trip from Tirana to the towns of Budva and Kotor in Montenegro. Immerse yourself in the culture, history and local life of these towns on guided walking tours. Be picked up by your guide from the comfort of your accommodation in Tirana. Pass through the historical city of Lezha on the scenic drive to Montenegro. Stop for a coffee break in by the Buna river. Cross the boarder and stop at Sveti Stefan island. Admire views of the the hotel Villa Miločer which was once the summer residence of Queen Marija Karadordevic, but was converted during the communist rule of Tito. Continue to the city of Budva, a city that's history dates back almost 2600 years. Capture pictures of Roman ruins and the seaside, medieval Budva Fortress. Explore the Marina of Budva on a guided walking tour. Take some time to visit some of the local shops before heading to Kotor. Uncover the Venetian influence in Kotor which was once part of the Venetian Republic. Stroll through the lower part of the city, the bay of Kotor, and the marina. Walk through the sea gate and into the Old Town. Follow your guide to picturesque squares and visit the eastern Orthodox Cathedral of Saint Tryphon to view its Romanesque architecture that dates back to 1166. Return to your accommodation in Tirana at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Walking tour in Budva Walking tour in Kotor
- This tour takes place rain or shine