My Guide Website?
From Kotor: Private Car Excursion to Virpazar & Skadar Lake3 Reviews
Visit the old town of Budva, enjoy the beauties of Skadar Lake and Virpazar. On the way back, visit Cetinje and enjoy the view of the Bay of Kotor from over 3900 feet above sea level.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- Visit Virpazar and discover the quaint characteristics of the fishing village
- See the three stone bridges in the town of Virpazar that date back 1000s of years
- Explore Skadar Lake, a unique freshwater body that was formed by collapsed caves
- Travel to Budva on the Adriatic Sea, and the former royal capital, Cetinje
- Ride around the Austro-Hungarian Boka Bay, and take in the rustic landscapes