My Guide Website?
From Kotor: Montenegro Tara Rafting3 Reviews
Feel the most exciting experience in Montenegro - white-water rafting on Tara River, part of Durmitor National Park. Tara canyon is the deepest canyon in Europe, and one of the most beautiful places in Montenegro.
- Take a ride to the north of Montenegro accompanied by a licensed guide
- Have breakfast in Šćepan Polje rafting camp
- Ride to the starting point with off-road vehicles
- Experience the rafting down the longest river in Montenegro with swimming and photo opportunities
DescriptionTara River is the longest river in Montenegro and the largest reservoir of drinking water in Europe. The canyon is second in size in the world, and you will encounter forests of black pine with some trees more than 400-years-old. River Tara and its canyon was declared a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site. Rafting down Tara River is one of the biggest adventures, and it will give you plenty of stunning photo opportunities. You can also swim in the water, and the water is so clear that you can actually drink it. After the rafting, you will have lunch in the local restaurant. After that, head back to Kotor.
IncludesTransportation English-speaking driver Breakfast Transportation from Scepan Polje to Brstanovica Rafting tax Residence tax Insurance Rafting Lunch Footwear and clothing Helmets and life jacket
- The rafting level varies from 2 to 3, depending on the season