My Guide Website?
From Kotor: Great Montenegro Full Day Tour
Best tour of Montenegro, when it comes to culture and history. Tour starting from Kotor, going through 25 serpentine road, National Park Lovcen, open sea area, old town of Budva and old town of Kotor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Driving through 25 serpentine road , most spectacular road in Montenegro
- Visit Njegos Mausoleum, highest grave in Europe with stunning views from Lovcen
- Visit Budva , the most popular sea side city in this part of Adriatic coast
DescriptionThis tour starts from Kotor with scenic driving through 25 serpentine road, from where you are able to see Boka Bay from all its angles, views that will left you breathtaking. After this spectacular ride we will stop at 25th serpentine for photo break, and than we will take you to National Park Lovcen, and than we have little exercise, to climb the stairs to the highest former king grave all around the Europe, from where you will be able to see 2/3 of Montenegrian teritory. After this little work out, we will take you to the famous Njegusi Village, where you will taste some traditional montenegrian food, and local wine or brandy. After this lunch break we are heading to totally different open sea area, with the first photo stop over Budva Riviera. Than we are going for a photo stop in front of island of Sveti Stefan, one of the most luxory islands-resorts in our country. After photo stop we are going to old town Budva, where you will have walking tour to get familiar with old town better. After this driving back to Kotor,where we will have another photo stop above famous Jaz beach. Finishing the tour at Kotor.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off WiFi on board Bottled water Local Lunch and drinks at village of Njegusi Old towns tickets and fees
- This tour will take place from 0 attitude to 1850 meters above sea level attitude There are 400 stairs to mausoleum and no elevator. ( can skip it and do something else)