My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Private 2-Day Albania and Montenegro Tour1 Reviews
Set out on an epic adventure from Dubrovnik to Tirana. Along the way visit Schkodra, historical Krujë, explore the city and spend a night in Tirana. On return visit Budva and Kotor in Montenegro.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Travel through Montenegro, Albania and Croatia in 2 days
- Enjoy guided tours of Shkodra, Tirana, Budva and Kotor
- Spend more time at the sights that interest you with this private tour
- Transportation, guiding, entrance fees F&B and hotel included in the price
- Let your professional English-speaking driver/guide lead the way
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel in Dubrovnik, drive through northern Montenegro into Albania, where you will first stop for sightseeing in Shkodra. Along the route you will see some of the 20th-century bunkers that were designed by the communist dictator Enver Hoxha to fit only one soldier at a time. Located on a large lake of the same name, Shkodra is one of the oldest and most important cities in Albanian history, as well as a main commercial city in the modern economy. Here you will witness a true blend of Eastern and Western culture and architecture from every period of Albanian history. Your guide will take you to enjoy the most beautiful panoramic view of the city from Castle Rozafa, on the nearby mountainside. Small town-fortresses Krujë is a symbol of rich and diverse Albanian culture. Visit the castle, which held a strategic military position for Albanian resistance against the Ottoman Empire during the 15th century. After visiting the old town, enjoy an exclusive lunch in a traditional Albanian restaurant. Upon arrival in hotel in Tirana take an hour evening walking tour through the center of Albanian capital. The following day, the tour returns to Dubrovnik along the Adriatic Coast. As you pass through Montenegro, you will have a chance to visit both Budva and Kotor, two magnificent old towns with a completely different cultural background from Albania. Upon arrival in Dubrovnik, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
IncludesEnglish-speaking driver/guide and guiding service on locations Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with all costs related Pickup and drop-off at your hotel Entrance fees and visit to Rozafa Fortress Entrance fees and visit to Kruje Castle Lunch x2; in a traditional Albanian restaurant and lunch in Montenegro 1 night accommodation with breakfast in a 4* hotel in Tirana Insurance
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking