My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Perast, Kotor & Budva Small-Group Day Trip68 Reviews
Leave Dubrovnik and enjoy a visit to the Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Perast, and Budva on a small group tour. See a panoramic view of the bay from a lookout point and go sightseeing in the town of Kotor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Explore Perast town and have the chance to visit the Our Lady of the Rocks islet
- See the Old Town of Kotor's infamous city walls, spanning 4-km around the town
- Discover the sandy beaches and narrow medieval streets of Budva
DescriptionThe boarding of passengers is from 06:40 to 07:20. Around 07:40 we will reach the border crossing, with the obligatory passport check, and therefore you must take your travel documents. At 8:30 we will arrive at the Bay of Kotor, with a panoramic view and a short photo break at the lookout point. After the panoramic view, we will visit the town of Perast. You will have there 1 hour of free time enough time if you want to go on the boat ride to Islet Our Lady Of the Rocks. After Perast we have 15 minutes ride to the town of Kotor we Will be there around 10:00, where the passengers will have 2 hours of free time for sightseeing. At 12:30 we will arrive in the town of Budva, where we will have lunch at the recommended local restaurant. Possible going to the beach and sightseeing in the old town. At 14:30 we will start traveling back to the town of Dubrovnik At 15:10 we will take a ferry ride in the Bay of Kotor, and around 16:00 follows the border passport check. The foreseen arrival to Dubrovnik is around 17:00. The passengers will be returned to their boarding locations.
IncludesSmall-group tour 8-seater minivan Visit Perast, Kotor, and Budva Free time to take a boat ride to islet Our Lady Of the Rocks
- Tour guide in mini bus included in price Travel documents obligatory Currency EUR Recommended: carrying swimming equipment