My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Highlights Day Tour4 Reviews
From old towns to the scenic nature, explore and see the highlights of Montenegro on a day tour from Dubrovnik.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- See Montenegro's majestic Fjord
- Visit Perast and Our Lady of Rocks
- Meander through Kotor's old city
- Admire the country's beautiful nature
DescriptionVisit Montenegro for a day and discover the country's highlights with an expert guide. Start your tour with a scenic drive down the South Adriatic Coast to Montenegro. Admire the scenery and see the one and only fjord in the country. The mountains above the fjord and small islands dotted across the reflective water in the bay will take your breath away. Head to Perast where you'll visit the small island of Our Lady of the Rocks and the church bearing the same name. Built in the 17th century, the church is famous for the 68 frescoes painted by the Baroque master, Tripo Kokolja. Stop in the ancient town of Kotor, the pearl of the medieval Mediterranean. Explore the winding streets of the Old Town and stop in the famous Saint Tryphon Cathedral or the Maritime Museum, home to valuable exhibits of Montenegrin traditions. Your tour concludes with a stop at the small town of Lepetane in the bay of Kotor, where you'll enjoy some free time before returning to Dubrovnik.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Entrance to Our Lady of Rocks island Local Guide in Kotor
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility