My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip with Cruise in Kotor Bay280 Reviews
Discover Montenegro's Bay of Kotor on a guided tour from Dubrovnik. Explore the idyllic towns of Perast and Kotor, sail by the church of Our Lady of the Rocks island, and enjoy dramatic coastal views.
- Admire the sloping hillsides and historic towns of Montenegro's Bay of Kotor
- Marvel at the blue-domed church of Our Lady of the Rocks on an optional cruise
- Take in the dramatic views of the Montenegrin coastline on the way to Kotor
- Learn the history of the old Venetian town of Kotor on a guided walking tour
- See the Baroque architecture and orange-roofed buildings on a tour of Perast
DescriptionCross the border to Montenegro from Dubrovnik and explore the treasures of the Bay of Kotor on a full-day guided tour. Visit the picturesque towns of Perast and Kotor and take in the breathtaking views of Our Lady of the Rocks on an optional bay cruise. Depart Dubrovnik in the morning in an air-conditioned vehicle and head for the Croatian/Montenegrin border. Stop at the border for a coffee break before continuing to your first stop, Perast. Arrive at the town of Perast and embark on a short 15-minute guided tour followed by 45-minutes of free time. Admire its Baroque architecture and lush hillsides before boarding your reserved boat for a scenic cruise on the Bay of Kotor (if option selected). Sail to Our Lady of the Rocks island, an artificial island situated in the heart of the bay. Disembark for a guided visit of the island and step inside the idyllic blue-domed church and museum. Then, resume your boat tour to Kotor, soaking up the views of the Montenegrin coastline lined with orange-roofed houses and sloping hills. If you choose not to take the cruise, relax on a scenic bus ride along the coast to the old town of Kotor. On arrival, join a 30-minute guided tour if you like, or discover the town at your own pace. Follow your guide through the narrow streets of this UNESCO-listed town, located on the only natural fjord of its kind. After the tour, enjoy 2.5 hours of free time to browse local shops, try traditional cuisine, or walk beside the 4.5-kilometer city walls. Feel free to ask your guide for recommendations. Finally, board the bus once more for a comfortable ride back to Dubrovnik.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned bus/minibus Sightseeing cruise (if cruise option selected) Guided tour of Kotor Guided Tour of Perast Guided tour of Our Lady of the Rocks island (if cruise option selected)
- There may be lengthy waiting times at the border due to high traffic and security checks The official currency in Montenegro is euro. Most places accept card The boat cruise is subject to weather conditions. In the event that the cruise is canceled, your tour will continue by bus and you will be reimbursed for the cruise